Fuga officia Law Firm – EXAMPLE
Law Firm offers a broad range of legal services to registered and unregistered investment funds. Our consultants and attorneys work closely with colleagues around the world, particularly in the areas of tax, ERISA, and financial regulatory matters.
Our attorneys are resourceful at solving complex regulatory and tax regimes with the requirements of fund managers, their investment strategies and their target investors. Our Investment Fund team provides a full range of asset management services to our clients.
Law Firm excels in the design and structure of all forms of alternative investment products and services, including:
- Private equity funds
• Domestic and offashore hedge funds
• Offshore mutual funds
• Funds of unds
• Registered investment companies
• Real estate funds
• Shari’ah compliant funds
• Hybrid funds
• Venture capital funds
• Segregated portfolio companies
• Exchange traded funds
• Principal protected funds
• Business development companies
• Specialized pools used to offer structured finance instruments
Our fund clients pursue investments in all major asset classes and geographies, including the United States, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa, India and the Middle East. As counsel to both fund sponsors and fund investors, we have worked extensively either with or opposite every category of investor in private funds, including corporate, public and private pension plan, private family, foundation and endowment, and fund of fund investors.
Private Equity & Hedge Funds
Law Firm ‘s provides a full range of fund formation, transactional and regulatory services to hedge fund, limited and general partner private equity clients, portfolio companies and real estate investment entities. Our clients include hedge funds, venture capital funds, private equity firms, and funds of funds. Law Firm has active private equity, hedge fund and venture capital clients throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Our practice areas include:
• Fund formation, including US and non-US (offshore) funds
• Fund capitalization
• Fund investment in US and non-US entities
• Portfolio company management
• Equity and asset investments
Hedge Funds/Venture Capital
• Fund formation of private funds in US and most non-US jurisdictions
• Federal and state securities regulation compliance for investment vehicles and managers
• Commodities futures regulatory matters
• Tax issues
Our Law Firm handles small to large property acquisitions and real estate investments. We offer a wide range of services and an ability to apply creative problem-solving to novel and complex transactions. Our experience has given us a deep knowledge of real estate law, practice and custom throughout the United States. Our clients purchase, sell, finance, lease and develop real estate property of all types. The real estate practice advises domestic and international clients in:
- Acquisitions and sales of trophy office buildings, shopping centers, apartment and other residential buildings and hotels, as well as manufacturing facilities and industrial warehouses.
• Joint venture investments by private equity funds, pension funds and investment banks.
• Innovative financings for lenders and borrowers such as participating loans, convertible loans, mezzanine loans, combined fee and leasehold mortgage loans, securitized real estate loans and bond financings secured by real estate.
• Workouts and restructurings, both inside and outside of bankruptcy, for lenders and borrowers alike.
• Sophisticated sale-leaseback transactions and commercial leases.
We represent private equity funds, hedge funds, corporations, investment advisors and individual entrepreneurs seeking to maximize the value of real estate holdings. We have also assisted many clients in creating real estate funds.